Public Relations Department, a division of Volgograd Branch of Russian presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, has two main missions:
- to initiate, coordinate and implement assistance in building partnerships networks with higher education and scientific institutions abroad.
- to increase awareness and support of the Academy’s vision, mission and accomplishments; to advance the Academy’s image as it relates to its target audiences, local community and internal and external constituents.
Working with the Director, deans, academic administrative leaders, faculties, staff and student Board we work to accomplish the following tasks:
- to implement international cooperation programmes;
- to create opportunities for students, faculty and staff to study and improve their qualification abroad;
- to process papers and documents for foreign citizens;
- to assist and coordinate joint research projects, training and participation in international conferences;
- to provide assistance in arranging visits to the Academy by international delegations;
- to make brand management, advertising, internal and external publications and communications, creative services, web site development and management, media relations, community relations, special events, as well as speech writing and official correspondence.
Public Relations Department, Volgograd branch of Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration
Candidate of Sciences (Philology)
Russia, 400131, Volgograd, 8, Gagarin st., room 303
Tel.: +7 (8442) 24-17-26
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com